The Klima Derma Roller is an incredible device, which naturally increases the levels of collagen and elastin in your skin.
Increased levels of collagen and elastin result in the healing of: stretch marks, wrinkles, scars, uneven pitted skin, hair loss, and cellulite.
Our Derma Rollers come in a variety of options – with differing numbers and lengths of surgical steel micro-needles.
You simply roll the device over the skin (without puncturing it) opening many of your pores and telling your skin to heal itself by creating more collagen. It is very safe to use and pain-free.
Which size should I buy?
We recommend a 540 needle device at these lengths:
• Stretch Marks: 1.0mm (moderate) – 1.5mm (severe)
• Acne Scars: 0.5mm (light) – 1.5mm (severe)
• Chicken Pox Scars: 0.5mm (light) – 1.5mm (severe)
• Hair Loss: 0.5mm (light) – 1.0mm (severe)
• Cellulite: 1.5mm (light) – 2.0mm (severe)
• Wrinkles: 0.5mm (light) – 1.5mm (severe)
• Pitted/Uneven Skin: 0.5mm (light) – 1.5mm (severe)
• Using with anti-aging serum: 0.5mm (light) – 1.0mm (severe)
Directions for use: Gently roll the Klima Derma Roller across the skin, pressing gently to stimulate the dermis. You will feel a light tickling sensation, but no pain. You should not make puncture marks or draw blood. You may notice a reddening of the skin after using. This is normal and will dissipate after about an hour. For this reason we recommend using the device before bed. Use a vitamin rich moisturizer or aloe vera after use to increase healing and skin elasticity. Use a sunscreen if you will be exposed to harsh sun rays as your skin will be slightly more sensitive to sunburn.
This item is the 0.50mm roller with 540 needles.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!